Sunday, July 18, 2010

it has been almost a year
everything seemed to be in a smear
forgive me for all my wrong doings,
its normal for a normal lifeless human being.

theres too many scenarios to analyze
i dont think too much
im just far behind and im trying to make sense
i wish i could bear and endure.

we are out of time
we only push ourselves away
and every step we take
makes it easier for us to lie at each others face.
i wonder was i ever onto something good
eventually things started to slide
i just couldnt understand what i misunderstood.

i swear that shes okay, dont need a witness to her feelings
she watches them escape, the good ones get away.
so, cut and paste
all the stitches of her feelings, unraveling this way
makes her feel ashamed.
all around her people stare as she slowly falls apart
picking up pieces of her clumsy little heart.

ill keep sleeping if i don't stop dreaming.
i would stop my breathing for you.
im not leaving this life im dreaming
cause i cant stop living with you.
you take me high, you wake me up
you break me down and you got me 10 feet
off the ground.

i wanna remember to slow down at our favourite parts
cause i said hello but you turned away,
and only deafening silence was heard from the freeway,
but its okay,
the next time youll see me ill be far away.

and when i woke up today, the dream wasnt done.
i wanna see your face,
and know i made it home.
if nothing is true, what more can i do?
i wish you knew
that im still drawing flowers for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment