Tuesday, July 20, 2010

life laughs, life cries, life gives up and life tries.
life lives and life dies, death is satisfaction i see from my eyes.


its hard for me to articulate what it’s like “on the inside” of sadness, largely because I have a hard time recognizing myself as a sad person. but the scientist in me cries out for corroboration and consistency across a population in defining a disorder or even something with less valence, like an event or why humans even make tears then i would just stuck vacillating between trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me and telling myself nothing is wrong at all. its just all so subjective and lacks any control, though perhaps it would be best to start at the beginning, because that’s where I go when I talk to myself about being depressed.

he sees everyone as being the same and cant notice the intricate and complex personalities that are different in every person and therefore set every person apart, not just himself. the hat protects him from cold weather, but also the coldness and harshness of society. over, and what direction they take when they vanish into the sky. he uses it for two reasons, one practical and one symbolic. some define someone's insecurity are used to try to redeem themselves. It also shows contradiction in that he blames himself for having identical personalities while he is trully unique. despite how he thinks that hes not unique, he subconsciously feels that it affects what people think about him but i never give a damn how he looked. judgments of his surrounding society most often reflect his own securities and flaws. he does not notice or complain about the previously overwhelming typical, superficial and "phony" characteristics of the people around him. im writing these letter for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment