Thursday, September 2, 2010

- nice teeth
- small eyes
- good english
- DOES NOT LISTEN TO HARDCORE (FUCK OFF)
- my alter ego
- never called me babe
- a pessimist (helps me see reality)
- never call me everyday
- never text me everyday
- but talk to me everyday (HOW NOW? : well theres a way, just think out of the box)
- never pay for my food (if you did ill pay you back or hide a stash of money under something)
- not just my boyfriend, but my bestfriend

in my eyes youre going to be the best boyfriend, but in others youd be the worst one.

9 comments:

  1. huyooo ada blog seh. mm yea since people are so curious what kind of guy i like. there you go, see who still wants me

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mind long distance?
    do u mind if the guy's skin isnt fair?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like audi, except for the hardcore part :p haha. youll always be his hayley williams :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha!! but its not him!! oh no -_- someone else :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ray ray ray. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why cant people see that the reason im posting this is cause im trying to be sarcastic? im not that desperate to post it here, come on -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha whatever you sayy yam!

    ReplyDelete