Thursday, September 2, 2010

you used me to let go of your past and im glad i was there to help you out of the dark. im glad i ignited the dimmed splinter. thank you for everything my friend.

one day you will find that in this world today, theres a lot of people taking advantage of innocent people and its not just the vulnerable ones, but a bigger percent of the society, which go on living with these advantages as they dont know if/or any which way to turn withough being terrified that their life might not be worth living. if i were to seek or do anything legal that might put their day living in jeopardy. this has always affected me and everybody else extremely and has contributed to the way that i am, in my everyday living. whatever happened to everyone helping one another in deep shit situations? our surrounding is getting a bad place to live in by the minute.

Well i guess if i dont want people to trample over me, i got to show them that i have dignity and that i have respect for myself and that i demand no less when people approach me. Ill stand for whats right, it doesnt hurt to say 'no' and its okay to say 'no' for the good to you and to say 'yes' to the best. Here i am letting my guard up, dont expect to let my guard down now cause youre on your own now. told you im not going to wait forever ♥

"i wanted everything to stay the same, but feelings fade and people change"

No comments:

Post a Comment