Sunday, September 5, 2010

i guess i never appreciate what i have. everything i lose is because of my mistakes, my carelessness. this time im going to make things right and not blow every chance i got and regret later. stuck in reverse.

so, hi. i disabled my formspring cause somehow people tend to ask me the same question over and over again. sorry i didnt answer some of it there. if any of youre wondering might as well i just answer it here.

1. Honestly in my whole life i only had 3 boyfriends.
2. In my last relationship, no i didnt ask for the break up.
3. Yes my ex boyfriends have met my parents and family
4. Ive played the piano since i was 6. But i stopped playing for 5 years not until last year.
5. Yes i draw and yes, i drew what you ever you see in my album.
6. I use a Nikon D90.
7. No im not rich, i just know how to save money.
8. I order my stuff online, i barely shop locally.

Currently:
Im interpreting my version of Lykke Li's - Possibility and Paramore - When it Rains (+) Doing a collage of stencils. I hope i finish these by end of this week.


1 comment:

  1. yam,u tk jwb pon my quest. how to improve mi english. coz i get 38/50 for the essay. that's not enuff.i read tons of books,but still my english sucks. help me plsssssssssss. i am so desper8

    ReplyDelete