Monday, September 6, 2010

yes here i go again, crying my heart out. this suck, i hate staying up late with nothing to do, i tend to look back. i tend to think back. i hate i hate i hate, i dont want to go through this every single day. maybe the story isnt finish, thats why i still have the urge to talk and speak. the page was left unwritten, so tell me what do you expect? the fact that i cant let go of this anger and hatred inside me being betrayed, being lied to in the face. how can i not see it coming. charms blinded me from seeing. sometimes...no i really regretted choosing something not worthwhile. i had the best one in my hands, so close to me then i just had to go and slip away to something subversive and unworthy of my presence. im never going to stop posting angsty and hateful posts cause ill never forgive and forget what has happened...words wont describe my rage, fullstops wont stop my anger, apology wont solve the maze.

4 comments:

  1. Unworthy people like him does not deserve you or anyone. If they never learn how to appreciate, they will never live a happy life. So Dilla, you don't have to be so busy finding the 'one' to help you forget the past, maybe your happy ending is not being with some one but moving on. You can't be mad at One forever 'cause you should never hold grudges. Let them do bad towards you, you just do good to them. If they treat you like shit, one day everything will come back to them and the tables will turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whos this? Njh? heh well no i guess its over the line ive never been mad to someone like i am now

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to you? No offense but you have changed so much. You never tell the world about your problems like what is up with that dude?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you still havent answered my question. ive changed i let my guard down and this is what happen. i build a fucking blog and write stupid things in it. i wish i live my life like i used to back then, i dont have a blog, i only had 200 people in my list and i only go out with my close friends. fuck whats around me now, i hate it. i hate my blog, i hate sad depressing blogs. so you said this me yre talking to isnt that person u used to know? yes how i fucking wish i could go back...really i do, 27th december to be exact where i didnt fucking leave the guy who really cared about me. k pls thx :)

    ReplyDelete