Friday, August 27, 2010

sometimes i feel as if i live under a roof full of actors. a day, theyre nice to me and another day theyll get really angry, mad, in flames...worst thoughts you can think of. i love my family but sometimes i hate living in the same home. im always the black sheep of the family. i dont look like any of my siblings and somehow my siblings tend to use that fact against me. its funny at first but that shit gets offensive when i grew older. if anything's broken, the first name to be yelled is mine. to be blame, me. although i have nothing to do with it. what happened to the fairness of equality? what the fuck happened. so i was suppose to break my fast today with my family, unfortunately i had to break my fast alone today since my brother kinda put the blame on me for not knowing tonight im going back to my hometown. thanks man, i owe you big time, sometimes i wish your existence didnt exist within me and i dont know you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment