Friday, August 27, 2010

Apart from being an architect ive also dreamt on being an artist. Im still stuck in a dilemma. Which to choose from. Architecture? Chemical Engeenering? Art and Design?Manipulative courses. If i can do all three, i would. But thats just stingy of me to do so. Like i said before, an inspiration walked in my life changed me, but unfortunately it left. Well i hope youre doing okay, you were the reason i started drawing again after stopping for 2 years. I hope i can go far with drawing/illustraion, i wanna make it big one day. Hopefully my own firm would do the trick.

So these are a few things ive been working on for the past 2 months.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=140594&l=996f9b6c07&id=740294074

2 comments:

  1. you will make it big, bigger than u expect. knowing how to express your creativity on a piece of paper is a blessing from god, not everyone is gifted in that way.u work hard, pray hard and insyaallah you'll get whatever you want in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Im going to work hard, and if my hard work pays off im going to get great success and with great success im going to make a change. I just hope i get through my exam and score flying colors.

    ReplyDelete