Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stop trying to help me out. Dont try to be him cause he will never be replaced. You make up stories about me, then you go bitch around about me. Youre a guy, youre not suppose to do that. Even i dont do that. Look in the mirror before you start to cuss at me. I never post aggrevative stuff on my blogs or online. But you know what heres the whole confession..you want to go spread about this too? Get it in that little head of yours if i didnt want you the first time i wouldnt want you the second time, now do i? Oh well unfortunately, ive been told that im easy to get? Get what? Be lying on the bed with you? Hold hands with you? Well hello, fxck that stupid mind of yours. I dont even shake a guy's hand unless its someone im really close to. When you only know the extent of various, doesnt mean you really know me. You want to know the real me? Well here's a nice intro: im self-centred, im ignorant, i talk to anyone and reply to whoever the fxck i want to, i think the world revolves around me and lastly im never going to like you. So dont even think of comparing yourself to someone i really care. When you read this, take this as a way of me trying seek for attention. You and your whole clan can hate me, cause i wouldnt care, im a bitch remember? :] Ok sarcasm wont work but...fxckyoubeyondallrecognition.

sorry to anyone who's reading this that has nothing to do with it but had the tendency to look at it and see what i wrote...sincere apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment