Thursday, June 24, 2010

I admit I'm no angel. I don't have a halo floating on top of my head.
But this is not fair, for all the troubles that I'm facing: my ultimate downfall.
I never ask for my good deeds to be returned but it is up to One to know
and realize that you shouldn't treat me the way you're treating me now.
I don't want to bring this up, but who helped you by lending money?
Gave your parents a whole new perception on you? Made you believe in life and not give up?
You shouldn't do this to me, i thought i was your friend.
I gave my trust to you, you gave me your word.
And this is how you repay me, by disappearing in the horizon,
pretend that nothing ever happened. This isn't fair. I was always there for you.
I look up to you, you're like my brother, blood to blood.
If you think leaving is what's best for you, then go.
If it makes you feel better, I'll
assign your debts with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment