Tuesday, October 12, 2010


When I come to you with my problems, you turn me away. Youre too busy; you’d rather do anything than help me. When you do listen you don’t really hear. Sometimes you laugh at me. You don’t try to understand what I am going through and make me feel like an ungrateful little brat. I always end up feeling worse.

When you come to me with your problem I listen. Just listen. I don’t tell you my opinion or criticize the way you think. I try to cheer you up and make you feel better. You cheer up. You stop your thought of self-destruction and stop crying. You can breathe again.

When she comes to you with her problems you are there for her. You smile, hug her, and tell her everything will be okay.

I may not be as outgoing, or pretty as her, but don’t I deserve that too? Who am I supposed to turn to when I’m sad?

Or maybe, you just don’t care.

8 comments:

  1. you're wort it kay?
    he's not

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're ten times better than any girl that he can ever have. come on look at your pics, u know ur better than she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wouldnt mind listening to your problems all day long. smiling at you, while u smile back. i wouldnt mind that at all. there's so much ppl out there who cares and is willing to be there for you. don't be stupid and wait for someone whos not worth it. you're one smart and talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at some point i have to know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm just a stranger, u don't know me. i stay down north, we've never met in real life, but i would love to really know you though. you're one interesting girl. you should come down to kedah one day. then only i can tell who i am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats far. But ill try. im happy that someone would even took the liberty to read this shit

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad that i made you happy. you should come down sometime. and i wouldnt call this shit.

    ReplyDelete