Sunday, September 12, 2010

you came back...i guess i wasnt quite sure what to say to you. darling, youre the only on Earth i want to have but now im not so sure that was true after the hell you put me through. theres no sharp pain this time just the ghost of your presence compressing my chest like vines. i still remember how it all came back together just to fall apart again. so we cast our hearts in plaster...

im not a toy that you can play with. im not a puppet with strings around my fingers for you to pull and watch as i collapsed whenever you want. im not someone you can use...im not clean, im not pure, so you need not to rest until youre sure cause i dont want to hope.

5 comments:

  1. you know something, i used to have the same guy like that.i mean,his attitude.i bear with him for 3 years. one moment he would be really nice and the next sec, he'd ignore me.then,i realize he's not worth my time and i left for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only time can heal the pain. I guess its not my time still. Well you have a really strong heart, im glad yre able to cope with everything and made your way. But one thing i want to ask, did you really move on? Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did i?hm no.everytime i see my phone,i have the urge to text or call him.so i decided to flush my simcard into the toilet bowl.got a new num since then.it's been a week since i contacted him.i knw it's only a week.but at least im moving slowly,Alhamdullillah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes and i respect you for your actions. i wish you the best ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. same to you too.but i went through a lot, a really big pain.but i guess my friends and family helped me a lot.since then,i started to pray for a healthy and happy life.

    ReplyDelete