Tuesday, September 28, 2010

theres this one thing ive been wanting to do with a significant other all my life, since i was a kid. for me just to go across the sea together. im going to do that. by whatever means, ill just drag him along even he had sea sick, even if he's afraid of heights, even if he doesnt know how to swim. i want to travel cause my parents doesnt have the time to actually bring me around the world. all this while it has just been me, my brother, my sister and cousins. well whats the wrong in going with someone i care about. here's the surprise. i got a surprise for you. i know that you know but lets just say when the time comes, doesnt matter whether theres rain or sunshine, in pain or in love. i will pass it to you one day, one divine day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment