Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The moments when i used to feel infinite. I even get butterflies whenever i start thinking back.

i remember mediocre experiences as happy memories but who am i to speak, those moments are long gone. not only out of my reach but forever out of my sight and they are never going to come back. the nostalgia hit me so hard in the face. but someone told me; Sometimes the memories are not the most reliable things. no matter how much i try to re-create something...trying to bring back it just can never be the same.

things move on. just like people and time. no matter how much i might miss those moments, i am happy. i'm happy and content with the people that i still have in my life. we can never hold onto something forever, that you know just isnt going to come back. its time to put the memories in the past where they belong. we have an innate tendency to mold information the way we'd like to believe it and our “happy memories”. you feel one of the days when you look back its always nice, to remember the memories that we made. no one ever forgets them.

2 comments: