Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the first time I saw you, you turned away. i didnt see you with the blinded lights in my eyes. i said "hello" but you kept on walking, i turned deaf from the sound of the freeway. i didnt mean to meet you then, i was just a kid, i didnt mean to give you the chills, so im sorry. i didnt mean to fall, but i did. now here i am sitting by myself thinking of what to do. thinking of something new. i dont mind waiting, i never did. but you know what, nothing seems to work out. cause youre all thats on my mind, it only takes one thought of you to make me leave the rest of the world behind. The holidays had past, im glad i didnt spend it alone, memories of the time then will just kill me if i was on my own. my best laid reconsideration will only build and break your heart and only tear the whole world apart. my mind keeps racing cause im only scraped and sober but theres no one listening. is this anything beyond what you imagined? in the end we will forget what we used to say, as we both drift away and it wont change it will stay as it should be.

23/3

No comments:

Post a Comment