Sunday, August 29, 2010

when i was close to you, when i care everything about you, you turned away, you look at me as a little girl who gets on your nerves, when i gave you the space and time you needed, you came looking for me. when i welcomed you, you treated me like shit...but i still cope with the situation cause i care so much for you. but then you blame me? for what? when i admit myself i was wrong...you started to blame yourself as well and make me feel really really bad. tell me, what am i suppose to do? just answer one question. do you still want me to be here or you want me to go away. cause either way, its gonna happen and im not going to wait for you forever although you know i would.

apparently you made a scar in my heart, literally as in literally. i guess.

8 comments:

  1. HAIIH DAH DAH LA YAM! Kau lupakan je lah dia tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! suka ati aku la, dia xnak dkt aku xkisah aku bukan desperate tapi...oh well no point explaining what do you care _|_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh comel, act ur post making me feel v v sad and melancholy like. I don't like it, makes me feel really bad =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf you want to feel bad for what? you did nothing wrong, who are you also i dont know how meh? dont feel sorry, this girl right here, talk shit everday...sometimes i dont make sense kerja mintak sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL Kau ni bodoh la banyak lagi lelaki nak kat dia buat apa

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehhh cbcb haha mulut jaga. xdela hehe dah lupa la i minat orang baru tau tapi dia xtahu :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. AKU TAHU DIA SELALU POST GITU GINI DKT WALL KAU KAN. PIIWIT~ YOU GO GIRL \m/

    ReplyDelete