Tuesday, July 13, 2010

seeing things, give me the creeps. whats wrong with me, im seeing things i dont want to see why why why. this never happens to me. is this a sign? is this fate? for me to actually put everything behind me. im a wuss, i run away from my problems, thats all i ever do run.

because i know its not hard to find the truth. the only thing that is hard is not to run away from it once that ive found it. fuck this feeling, fuck my life. ill back down, ill let go, ill move on.

i was wrong, you werent the inspiration that came rolling to me. everything makes sense now. i know shit happens, so let me do this please, for once. i dont want to go through any of this any longer. im at the brink where i dont want to care anymore.

you dont have to pretend you dont know me, you can ignore me all your life for all i care cause i want the same thing to, now. so dont worry i deleted you in every way. i wont be in your way, i wish you the best in life --i did mistake you for my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment