Friday, July 2, 2010

im not pretty so why bother seeing my face...

I dont mind you guys bomb me on formspring or whatever. But can i ask you a question, what did i ever do to you? Judging from the way you guys type and the questions i dont think its from someone close to me...and you want to know something, thing is im never close to other people other than my classmates and schoolmates. Sooo what made you hate me so much till you want to make a statement like so? Or what, youre one of those people who just see a random person and say you hate em' when your friends ask why, you just make up stories about how they have treated you. Fxcked, I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU, WE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. Plus youre supposed to ask a question not type a statement, how dumber can you get. I pity you~

No comments:

Post a Comment