Thursday, July 8, 2010

i get it. my fault for not saying hi, my fault for not even try and make an effort to press the nudge button or a simple dot or so. im not ignoring you, im not waiting for you to say hi, im just one of those lame people who's shy. i know ive known you well enough, but i am shy. what can i ever do, guess you never really know me then. you can keep those sarcasms away from me please. at least an effort to only show it public to your friends except for me, facebook is hi-tech enough, just a few clicks away and youd spare me from hating this situation. i dont mind you saying things behind my back, just not infront of my face.

i said i was sorry and yet you still dont reply. if it makes you feel better, yre always the first and last person whod actually talk to me on msn. sorry, i know yre busy so dont bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment