Tuesday, June 29, 2010

people are leaving and im all alone. where did i go wrong? you can hate me all you want, just so you know i have nothing against you. from bestfriends to a guy you like to an admirer: i hope you guys are doing okay, sorry i wasnt much of a help when you needed me. sorry i couldnt have given you more money, more advice, more words of wisdom at the time when you needed it most. but you know everytime before i go to bed, i will always think about all of you, how have you treated me and wonder have i made an effect in your life. but lets just put that behind, no need of a new start i get it you guys were just waiting for an event to come so that you guys have a reason to leave. shouldve told me from the start, i wouldnt mind a bit because you know why, i care about my friends more than myself. you wouldnt see and know about that cause you dont even care to see it. i dont have any problem with rejection but something i can never face is ignorance. you can ignore me all you want, just so you know i will never forget. although i have 1k+ in my friendlist, but i still remember each and one of them...so it wouldnt be hard for me to remember a simple hello and a harsh goodbye :)

1 comment:

  1. I virtually gives you a pat on your back. Can u feel it? Haha chill yum2. Focus on spain's match tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete