Sunday, June 27, 2010

im a happy kid, i mingle around with people alot, ill walk with my ponytail swinging side to side, ill laugh at almost everything...but its true what people said you can never judge a book by its cover. i dont really like writing and expressing my feelings into words. but i guess its just a way for me to make sure people hear me out. i post depressing blogs from the beginning because almost all of my life ive never been blessed with having good people around me. i thank God for the achievements i achieved throughout the years, but the greatest treasure i want to seek is a real relationship that is built between two people. i want to have a friend that will say i look nice, even if i was wearing a horrible dress, a friend who would tell the truth so that i know that he'll never lie towards me and a friend who may be far away from me but i know he's always close to heart. im not demanding, i just wish there was someone whod actually be like this cause i know im nothing close to any of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment