Monday, April 26, 2010

not much of a reason for me to go online these days oOo i never liked making new friends cause i know one day they will leave me and find someone new, someone better and worthwhile. friends friends, they come and go. only the ones i have now were with me through out the day. these people ive known almost my whole life are the ones i shall cherish and one day, id be telling my kids about them. sometimes a way of finding someone true is by cheating and betrayal. they might critisize, mock, insult and sometimes compliment and praise me but i never cared at least theyre the ones who are always true to me cause they know ill take the truth at any cost. a million thank you wont show how much im grateful and thankful to God i have them around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment